Monday, June 29, 2009

Don't Try This at Home


1. I know a three-year-old who loves to shred documents.
2. I know a mother who lets her three-year-old shred documents. This is an attentive, careful mother who never even leaves the shredder plugged in when not using it, let alone on.
3. I know why there is a warning on the machine to keep fingers out of it.

1. I am thankful I have lightning-fast reflexes, so that
2. These little fingers did not get permanently damaged when they went into the shredder today (up to the second knuckle!), just somewhat smooshed.
3. No more shredding for three-year-olds in this house.

2 comments:

Dollymama said...

Oh my. Glad that he is ok!

P.S. I leave my shredder plugged in and on all the time. Remind me to change that next time you are here!

Unknown said...

I don't think I even know where you shredder is, and he CERTAINLY doesn't. He gets attracted by the sound of it, so just don't shred anything while we are there. :-)