Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year in Review Meme 2008 Part II

Here are the first sentences from each of the months I have blogged in 2008. I saw this idea elsewhere. I'm going to make sure my first sentences next year have PIZAZZZZ! This year's are kind of boring, but it's still fun, at least for me. :-)

Today I am joining the bloggers club.
Wow, where does the time go?
My parents live one mile from us, in the house I grew up in, and have lived there for almost 48 years.
While lunching with my good friend, Jean, yesterday, she commented on my dream post.
Our little Kepler began speech therapy this morning with the most enthusiastic speech therapist!
I'm happy to report that Joel's new planner is being USED and it is helping him GET THINGS DONE.
What in the world have I been doing?
Actually, 10 years ago yesterday, I was sitting in the midwife's office with Greg, 14 days past my due date with baby #4.
The glasses are lost, lost, lost.

No comments: