Thursday, July 31, 2008

Link to other writings by Siouxsie

My oldest and dearest friend, Dolly Mama hosts three websites and has some very successful online businesses. As part of one of her websites, she has guest blog posters write about their experiences as mothers. My particular emphasis is as a mother of a special needs child. Here is a link to the posts I have written on her blog. The Down Syndrome Express Feel free to enjoy them and look around her store. She has some beautiful baby things available and I think she offers amazing customer service!

2 comments:

Dollymama said...

Hey! Thanks for the mention. I just love the things you have written for the DSExpress. :)

Hey--since you're all into deferring to your readers, how about doing away with these pesky word verification codes on the comments? If you moderate your comments instead, it's less...er...annoying!...for the commentators. :)

Unknown said...

OK! I will give it a try!