Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lost and Found



Missing cell phone status: FOUND. Even though we had looked down in and under the couches, yesterday I stuck my hand down in the cushions and pulled out a cell phone! Kind of like Tom Thumb -- Oh, what I good girl am I! (Told you I'm still a good girl!)



Missing library book status: STILL LOST. But I was able to renew it, and I also found out that losing it will only cost us $3.91 so I'm not sooo worried anymore.



Missing Sure Steps: STILL MYSTERIOUSLY LOST. So strange. I still believe I am going to find them because I still have hundreds of nooks and crannies to check.

What all three of these items have in common is that I am going to keep them a little closer to ME and a little farther away from the KIDS as I find them. I know Kepler loves dangling his little Sure Steps, but he can dangle these once he has new ones to wear on his feet. And I think I will just hold onto Joel's phone for the time being.

Making progress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You found the phone! Congratulations. Love, mjm

Stephanie M said...

Hi! I'm back!! Can't wait to leave more silly comments on your great and entertaining blog!!!!! So glad you found the phone - 1 down, 1 only $3, and 1 to go!!!