Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things I Wondered at Boomerang Bay Today

I wonder why people, large and small, choose to wear such teeny-tiny swimsuits. (Not a good idea to google this to get a picture. Oops.) Surely they have heard of the damage that sun can do to their skin. And I think some of those ladies need to look in a mirror from behind before they leave home. Just seems weird to me that our societal standards seem to accept going around nearly naked.

I wonder why people pierce themselves. I've never asked anyone why they had pierced their lip, tongue, eyebrow, etc, but I just wonder what is the appeal of piercings.

I wonder why people tattoo words like "hate" across their stomach.

But mostly, I wondered why people ride the "lazy river" ride and then speed through it as fast as they can. Greg and I took Kepler on that ride and we truly lazed around the route. MANY people passed us. Made me laugh.

2 comments:

Stephanie M said...

I have NEVER thought to look at my backside before going to Boomerang Bay! And I HATE that you don't like my tummy tattoo.

Unknown said...

I was just wondering if you would be willing to get the "E" removed? Then it would be a nicer word "Hat." I know that might seem strange, but at least I wouldn't get upset every time I saw it.