Friday, June 6, 2008

Trying to Raise the Reading Level of My Blog

My articulate, computer-savvy male offspring evocatively expanded upon the particular computer-based thought-journal I continually rejuvenate and renew.

The singular reading level analysis bestows an educational level grade for the reading level of a blog. We have wondered cogently whether said analysis looks for sentence length, or perhaps the degree of difficulty for words contained herein.

Now that I have added a clearly superior and educationally outstanding post, we shall re-analyze.

I am compelled to admit some bemusement about the reading level analysis. I enjoy using imperfect grammar and spelling in a playful manner. Perhaps grammar and spelling play parts in the analysis.

Stay tuned for the exciting results.

No comments: