Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Photos for your Edification



Thought you might like to see me and my bff, Stephanie, of the blog No Cleaning Here

This photo was taken, oh, a few years ago at the camp where we met and worked together. The camp was instrumental in both of us marrying our particular guys. She met hers AT the camp. I met mine right after completing an 18-day wilderness trip.

If you haven't checked out Stephanie's blog, you're in for a treat. She has a great sense of humor and is a great friend.



And this photo? Well, this is my sister and me, studly basketball players, posing in totally natural poses for our photo. To give you an idea of how very good we were -- we lost one game 81-10. Actually, that was the year before this photo. Photo year, we even won some games, and I at a towering 5' 2", was the actual MVP of the season. Just thought you might want to know a little more about me, you know, beyond the alphabet posts and all.

2 comments:

Greg said...

What a great photo of you and the Recipe Queen of Minnesota!

Stephanie M said...

i L-O-V-E this picture of us - thank you so much for posting it - I saved it onto my computer to enjoy 4-ever! :)